17.8.10

Morrowind

I Found Morrowind cheap in a PC world yesterday (16th August) and got straight into playing!



This is me a little over 20 minutes in.












It was very confusing for a little bit, until I set the controles the way I use in Fallout 3.



I quite like the night sky. Nicer than most, well to me.












And there are many creatures I don't recognise from Oblivion, here is one that caught itself on a fence, and was quicker to eliminate.

Then mods were introduced.


I must have instaled them incorrectly, as the game splinterd and crashed at every oppertunity.

So I had to re-install

Somehow, the uninstall did'ent work. Yay.

I had to manualy un-install the game, removing my data, so that I could install a working version.

Now, 3 profile restars later, I can actualy play.

If only I knew what to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment